2007年5月14日 星期一

Making Decisions

Growing up means making my own decisions. When it comes to the moment of decision, it is I, not my parents or my friends, who must decide what to do and take up the responsibility. Once a decision is made, it is hard to change, so I am always careful when making decisions. Before making a decision, I consider and evaluate all aspects of the situation, which can help me make a better judgment. Once I make up my mind, I do my best to accomplish what I have set out to do.
The hardest decision that I ever made was when I chose to attend senior high school instead of vocational school. My poor family needed me to go to vocational school to help support the family. But my dream was going to high school and then on to university. Struggling between painful reality and wishful dreams, I was determined to pursue my lifelong goal. Though it was very difficult for me to work my way through high school, I was satisfied that I could live my life in my own way.

沒有留言: